All students must:
- Attend school in accordance with the Attendance Policy.
- Treat all students and staff with respect. Refrain from any disruptive or offensive classroom behavior. This includes any jokes or comments that refer in a degrading manner to race, ethnicity, sexuality or religious orientation.
- Dress according to the school’s dress code as outlined in the Student Handbook.
- Refrain from cheating or plagiarism in completing class assignments.
- Treat school property with respect.
- Refrain from bringing weapons of any kind (i.e. knives, guns) to school.
- Complete all assignments and examinations on the scheduled completion dates.
- Refrain from bringing any alcohol or any prohibited mood altering substances to the Institution.
- Any other conduct which is determined to be detrimental or damaging to the other students, staff members or the Institution.
Any of the following, if substantiated, will result in immediate dismissal without a warning letter or probationary period: