Program Admission Requirements for International Students
You are an international student if
Applicants must have successfully completed 400 hours of work in the Hospitality/Food & Beverage industry (written evidence is required) or, provide proof of high school graduation (Grade 12 or equivalent)
- You are applying from outside Canada.
- You are not a Canadian citizen or a Canadian permanent resident.
- You are currently in Canada with a visitor’s visa.
- Applicants must be 19 years of age or older
- All applicants (international and domestic) must complete a language assessment test in order to determine eligibility for the program. Applicants must obtain a minimum of 70% on this test in order to be eligible for the program. In lieu of this test, students may submit test scores from the following:
- TOEFL (paper-based): 535 TOEFL (iBT): 70 IELTS: 5 LPI Level 4 with essay 24
- There is an interview component to the assessment that will determine an applicant’s suitability to the program. If an applicant is not deemed suitable for the program, their application may be denied.
- Applicants must complete and submit an admissions form to the college.
- Applicants must pay $250.00 for domestic students and $350.00 for international students as a non-refundable enrolment and registration fee.
- Applicants must provide a copy of the highest diploma or degree that they have completed. They must also submit a transcript for the above diploma/degree. All necessary documents must be provided in a hardcopy format. All submitted documents become the property of the college.
- Applicants must read and sign to the effect that they have understood and agree with the college’s policies and procedures, any updates or inserts and the enrolment and registration agreement.
- International applicants must provide proof of medical insurance.